The safety of our team and guests is of paramount importance.
To ensure we all keep safe please see to follow our new guidance.
• Offshore will now be operating alfresco table service- you must be ‘seated’ to be served.
• Every member of your party over 16 years is required to sign in with test and trace using the NHS QR code.
• We are taking bookings for diners only at this time but will have some seating available for walk ins. Please plan ahead to avoid disappointment.
• Table reservations are for 2 hours. Please arrive as prompt to your reservation slot as possible so you can enjoy your maximum time with us. Please note this does not apply after 8pm. Your party size is restricted to no more than 6 people.
• We have created one-way systems for entry, exit and toilet access. Please wait to be seated and observe social distancing should you need to queue.
• Our furniture has been placed to provide adequate space for social distancing – please do not move chairs or tables.
• Please respect social distancing when moving through Offshore.
• We are encouraging card payments please to reduce risk to our team, please use contactless wherever possible.
• Our menus and ordering can be done either via our ‘order at table’ software (Offshore Torquay APP) or our hard copy which will be on your table.
• Hand sanitiser points will be available throughout & we will be following a robust cleaning system including all guest touch points.
• Our team will be washing their hands regularly and will be provided with the correct PPE for the duty they are performing.
• Our teams have been trained to operate in the safest way possible.
• If you are feeling unwell, have symptoms of corona virus, or a member of your household is, please do not visit us & let us know at your earliest convenience.
• Failure to observe safety measures will result in service not being provided.
• These measures will be under constant review and subject to change pending Government guidance.
• We will send you a confirmation email prior to your booking and encourage you to review the guidance immediately prior to your visit.