The safety of our team and guests is of paramount importance.
To ensure we all keep safe please see to follow our new guidance.
• Offshore will continue to operate table service with the option of bar service from 9.30pm on our party and live music nights should you wish.
• Both our customers and staff have the personal choice to wear facial coverings.
• We encourage you to sign in with test and trace using the NHS QR code.
• We are taking bookings for diners only at this time but will have some seating available for walk ins. Please plan ahead to avoid disappointment.
• Table reservations are for 2 hours. Please arrive as prompt to your reservation slot as possible so you can enjoy your maximum time with us. Please note this does not apply after 8pm.
• Please respect social distancing should you need to queue to enter, use our facilities or order at the bar where possible
• We are now only accepting card payments, please use contactless wherever possible.
• Our menus and ordering can be done either via our ‘order at table’ software (Offshore Torquay APP) or a hard copy of our menu which will be on your table (these are cleaned between use)
• Hand sanitiser points will be available throughout & we will be following a robust cleaning system including all guest touch points.
• Our team will be washing their hands regularly and will be provided with the correct PPE for the duty they are performing.
• Our teams have been trained to operate in the safest way possible.
• If you are feeling unwell, have symptoms of corona virus, or a member of your household is, please do not visit us & let us know at your earliest convenience.
• These measures will be under constant review and subject to change pending Government guidance.